- It is more economical and clean than other fuels.
- Natural gas is the cleanest fuel compared to other fossil fuels, as it does not produce toxic and corrosive products that impress the environment.
- Since it enters the engine as gas, it easily burns even in cold weather.
- The ignition temperature of natural gas is 650 C; Gasoline is 350 ºC.
- Since it does not contain additives like gasoline, it leaves less waste material in the engine after combustion. Because of this feature, we can say that it extends the life of the engine.
- Due to the high octane number, the engine combustion efficiency is higher and in this respect it is a useful fuel for the engine.
- Since natural gas is transported by pipelines, it does not pose a danger, extra expense or pollution on highways compared to fuel and LPG transported by road.
- It is safer and the risk level is minimum compared to other fuels.